Sunday 3 July 2016

Slow stitching

After a bit of a hiatus I've got back into stitching Wonky Stars.  Pink stars just because it is the colour of the month over it a the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (check out the awesome projects that other bloggers make on Angela's Saturday linky here), and dark blue stars for the charity project my little group is working on.  I think I say this everytime I post photos of a few of these blocks, but I really love making these stars. 


 

We had a trip to Wellington on Friday and a couple of quilt shop visits allowed me to add to my supplies for my Project 48 Quilt.  That fox might be a bit tricky to use, but it was so cute, LOL.  It will depend on what the future blocks are like.  






5 comments:

  1. I'm pleased you're back with the Wonky Stars, love your new pink ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL Wonky Stars!! You are off to a great start for working through your PINK scraps. Here's hoping that you get even MORE blocks sewn during the month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wonky stars are really a bright watermelon color, something I'm lacking. The dark blue are elegant. So nice to have a quilt shop day. You've got some good treasures. Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm not sure what to do with that fox, but I couldn't resist him either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm another who loves the fox! I have been holding off buying more of the Tula Pink fabric but I can feel my resolve weakening! You have a good collection of pinks in your stars, they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Around here

My sewing at the moment seems to be focused on a couple of quilt-a-long projects I've joined. For a while now I've wanted to use u...