Friday, 14 January 2011

Week 2 journal


I've been tidying up over the last couple of days. I can shut the cupboard door now which is real progress. This journal quilt was made with scraps that I found during that process. I used a basic collage process so there are lots of raw edges. I'm not sure I like it - it didn't turn out as I had planned, though I am pleased with the effect of the ribbon binding.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog: congratulations on your tidy-up projects too!

    ReplyDelete

2017 Finish-A-Long: Q2 Goals

With the first quarter finishes accounted for it is time to turn my attention to what I hope to complete in the second quarter (Q2) of 2017....