Sunday, 21 February 2016

A new project

I just couldn't resist starting a new project.  The Project 48 Quilt is a an epic year long quilt sampler masterminded by Crystal McCann and Linden Vine.  I love that there is a mixture of traditional and improvised (or wonky) blocks. 


I'm trying to resist Pat Sloan's Splendid Sampler.  The idea of a sampler of 100 little 6 inch blocks really appeals.  Hmmmm....  watch this space.  I keep telling myself I still haven't put the RSC2014 Sampler together.  We'll just see how convincing I can be. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blocks!
    So much temptation out there.......so hard to resist
    Though for me the words 6" blocks does make it easier lol

    ReplyDelete

2017 Finish-A-Long: Q2 Goals

With the first quarter finishes accounted for it is time to turn my attention to what I hope to complete in the second quarter (Q2) of 2017....