I've been shopping again and chosen all the fabrics for Judy's Star BOM. I hadn't meant for it to take so long to get around to doing this. Life seems to have gotten in the way a bit - with all the hassles at work, and then deciding to put our house on the market because we found something else we want to buy (and it's a project!!!).
I started by making Block 3! I once read somewhere that if you get behind with a monthly project, the thing to do is to make the current block and work backwards on the ones you missed. So make Block 3 now, work on Block 2 when I can, make Block 4 once it is available, then make Block 1. That way you don't feel like you are constantly 3 months behind. It sounded like a good plan to me so I'm trying it.
I'm pleased with the way the colours worked out in this one. The number 7 fabric is quite light but I think that it will work in the big picture.